Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Eyebrows

Your eyebrows. They just keep getting bigger.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Whoa!

First I was all "I wants my own Bear Bear!"
Then I was all "OH MY GAWD!!!"

Video: 10/10 Smooth, easy to follow animation.
Audio: 10/10 Although, you've ruined Mulberry Bush for me for life.
Story: 10/10 See above for reasoning.

Overall: 5/5 and 10/10
Good job!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Whoa

It was scaring the crap out of me...until I saw that it was a bunch of furries. Then I was like WTF?

Video: 9/10 Mostly cause I didn't like the way you animated the dog walking, but that's just me being picky.

Audio: 10/10 Including the sound of the dogs collar was awesome. As was the music and the voice acting. It just added to the suspense of "Holy crap, something's out there and it's gonna kill him!"

Story: 9/10 The plot line was good and scary. I was sufficiently creeped out until the end. Then I saw the furries. Still creeped out, but not in the same way.

Overall: 4/5 9/10 A good story with great animation and sound makes for a good flash movie. Done very well. I applaud you, sir. Although, I am curious as to what the furries did to the fisherman and why they killed poor King.

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

LOL

And not just chuckled a little, either! That was hilarious! I've never actually played Minecraft, but I might just check it out, now.

Video: 10/10 A unique style I don't think I've seen before with smooth animation.

Audio: 10/10 The voice acting was great, done very well and of good quality.

Story: 10/10 I laughed my butt off! This actually happened? I'd have been laughing so hard, I'd have probably missed the second explosion.

Overall: 5/5 10/10 You win!

EVolution-abduction ep1 EVolution-abduction ep1

Um...Is he the Doctor?

He takes random people from their times and brings them onto his time machine for no reason other then the fact that he wants company...I'm getting a little Doctor Who from this. Maybe he isn't human. Maybe he's the Doctor in one of his crazier regenerations...like the Sixth Doctor and that crazy coat (Or was it the Fourth? That Doctor was before my time).

Fulpitude Fulpitude

Nice

I like how you made a point that the human mind is mostly numb to tragedy, now a days. Was this partially inspired by the incident where a woman was killed and no one called 9-1-1 because they were too busy taking pictures with their phones?

Video: 9/10, was a great job except for the part where there was too much frame by frame for you.

Audio: 10/10, great music and quality voice capture and acting.

Story: 8/10, mostly for the comment on the tragedy numbness phenomenon, but it was short and could have included more...plus, I don't really like being reminded of the fact that most humans are unsympathetic these days, but it was still good.

Overall: 9/10, 4/5

Great job!

Love4Dead Love4Dead

Eww, gross

I have been sufficiently creeped out for the day.

Video: 8/10 Because you can improve. But the drawing was very well done.

Audio: 8/10 Unoriginal audio, but used very well.

Story: 9/10 Never seen a flash like this, but you lose a star for gross images.

Creepiness: 10\10 Because that was gross and I have terrible images.

Overall: 8/10 Not a perfect score, but not a bad one either.

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

Heh

Maybe Foamy should stop buying his coffee from Starshmucks. But, I guess, if he didn't, this hilarity would cease to exist.

: Eaters Anonymous : : Eaters Anonymous :

Um...

Is all the weight she's gaining going to her ass or something? Cause her waist is TINY!

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

Nice

A marvelous flash cartoon, though vaguely reminiscent of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack...wait, scratch the vaguely. It's quite a bit like TMMOF. But that is fine, because I think this is more awesome then that.

Video: 5/5 for smooth animation and all the effort you clearly put into this.

Audio: 5/5 for great voice acting, good audio capture, and great script work.

Story: 5/5 because it was an insanely cute story!

Cuteness: ???/10 That was insanely cute!!!

Overall: 10/10 and 5/5. Great job to everyone on the team!