The Outsider The Outsider

Nicely done

You adapted the story well and it was beautifully done, if I may add.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Renaenae

Hands down, Renaenae is my favorite.

Bly University's A/V test Bly University's A/V test

Dude!!!

That scared the ever living crap outta me! I almost pissed my pants!

Anyway, that was a great job. Because I don't like reading reviews before I play a game, I didn't see that coming.

Video: 10/10 simple, but pleasant
Audio: 10/10 nice, soft, comfortable tones, and then that scream that scared me!
Surprise: 10/10 I can honestly say that I was surprised

Great job!

Have Faith Have Faith

Annoying. But I played it.

I give it a six because the maze actually wasn't that hard when you know how to solve even the hardest maze. Keep your left hand to the wall, people! You will always find your way out if you keep your left hand to the wall.

Video: 5/10 - In my opinion, pixel characters, including sprites, are more annoying then stick figures. There was no effort made in the creation of this game.

Audio: 4/10 - No length to the song, which actually probably belongs in a horror game, not a maze puzzle. On top of that, it got on my nerves faster then a barking chihuahua. Harpsichords and harmonicas are annoying! It would be better if you had used a song that was soothing so people could have more patience in this game. Either that, or supply a mute button.

Level of Annoyance: 7/10 The music is really annoying. The way the room moved about made my eyes hurt. This game just plain annoyed me.

I played this game all the way through. I did not enjoy it. Maybe it appeals to some people, but it did not appeal to me. I have thrown in my two cents. If you don't like it, then put it in the Take-A-Penny next to the cash register and shut up.

Death Stress Reliever Death Stress Reliever

lol

That was awesome. I wasn't even stressed. It just made me happy.

Nephi's Adventure 2 Nephi's Adventure 2

Awesome Game, props on storyline

This was a great game with good art, good (although differing) voice acting, and amusing characters. An improvement to game three, I think, would be to use the same mic or program for all the voice acting, as you could tell that something was different when recording Jacobs voice.

Although, I would like to know how other reviewers came to the conclusion that this game is religiously offensive. It's not. It's a reenactment of a Mormon (I think) story with Jewish characters, some of which are silly. There's nothing offensive about it. In fact, I give you props for doing it! I'm not Mormon, myself, so I didn't know this story, but I found your telling of it amusing and it will probably last. In fact, this might actually be a great, albeit silly, learning tool for Mormon children.

Anyway, props on the storyline, animation, and voice acting.

audio: 4/5
visual: 5/5
game play: 5/5, though the killing Laban minigame was a tad difficult (i.e.: serious lag time)
storyline: 5/5
overall: 9.5/10, but since there's no 9.5 star rating: 10/10

Much props,
FD

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

Loved it

Awesome animations, adorable sounds, all around cute! I loved the style, it just made me happy. Reminded me of this old cartoon network show called Sheep In The Big City.

Code Monkey Tycoon Code Monkey Tycoon

Annoying music

Needs a mute button bad

Monster Basement Monster Basement

Dude

I liked the difficulty! Very nice. Ending was creepy as hell! You're a goliath? Dude. That is all I have left to say. Dude.

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

Awesome

I really like the game. Unfortunately, every time I play, I get a low charisma score. What the hell?